TERMS & CONDITIONS
USING THIS E-STORE WEBSITE
In using This E-Store Website you are deemed to have Read, Understood and Agreed to the Terms and Conditions as stated herewith.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the respective meanings assigned to them:-
- “Business Day” shall mean a day except Saturday, Sunday and public holidays (gazetted or ungazetted) and unscheduled holidays, on which banks and financial institution are open for business in Selangor.
- “Company” shall mean A&S Distribution Sdn. Bhd.
- “E-Store” shall mean this website business division of the Company which is a separate and distinct division of the Company.
- “Information” shall mean all those information in whatever forms of the Website.
- “Force Majeure” shall mean an act or event or cause (other than lack of funds) which is beyond the reasonable control of the concerned party, including:-
- Act of God, peril at sea, accident of navigation, war, sabotage, riot, insurrection, civil commotion, national emergency (whether in fact or law), act of terrorism, martial law, fire, lightning, flood, cyclone, earthquake, landslide, storm or other adverse weather conditions, explosion, power shortage, strike or other labour difficulty (whether or not involving employees of the party concerned), epidemic, quarantine, radiation, or radioactive contamination;
- Action or inaction of a government or other competent authority (including a court of competent jurisdiction), including expropriation, restraint, prohibition, intervention, requisition, requirement, direction or embargo by legislation, regulation, decree or other legally enforceable order; and
- Breakdown of plant, machinery or equipment or shortage of fuel, power or plant, machinery, equipment or material.
- “Products” shall mean the products as stated in the Website offered to be sold by the E-Store ONLY and not those of the other divisions of the Company.
- “Ringgit Malaysia” or “RM” shall mean the lawful currency of Malaysia.
- “Website” shall mean the E-Store Website ONLY.
TERMS OF TRADE
- The business transaction is dealt with in Ringgit Malaysia ONLY.
- Order of the Products can ONLY be made via shopping cart in the Website.
- Pricing of the Products are as implied on the Website when you place an order and make payment.
- The Company reserves the right to change the price and other contents of the Website from time to time and will not be held for claims of any false information or error in the Website.
- The Company will process your order on the next Business Day after full payment and complete transaction details had been received by the Company.
- No delivery will be made to P O box addresses, islands or areas that are inaccessible by our delivery vehicles.
- You must ensure your address is correct and complete otherwise the Company shall not be responsible for any consequences therefrom.
- Delivery will only be made on 3-5 Business Day.
- Products will normally be delivered by courier services. Tracking number will be provided via email once your product is out for delivery. You must ensure you will be there on the date of collection.
- Delivery charges together with the purchase price shall be confirmed upon order and full payment.
- A&S Distribution warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- A&S Distribution will provide 1-year warranty.
- All products with warranty period over one year can be sent to A&S Distribution to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre at the customer’s expense after 1st year from date of purchase. Checking fees will be imposed for product out of warranty repair and not refundable.
- All courier charges for sending and returning product for exchange or warranty purposes from customer will be borne by customer except if we send the wrong or defective product. In the event if the defective items are sent in after 1st year of warranty period, sending back the repaired item to customer will be at customer’s expense.
- Upon request from A&S, consumer must provide proof of purchase or other documentation or information from seller or distributor for the warranty to become effective. Otherwise, the warranty will not take effect
- Warranty and Repair usually takes about 1 month to process.
- Customers are hereby requested to call, follow up to enquire on the status of the warranty service.
- A levy will be imposed on collections of items not claimed after 30 working days from the date of service completion.
- The warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Normal wear and tear of the equipment;
- Unauthorized disassembly, repair, alteration or modification being carried out;
- Misuse, abuse, negligence or accident however caused to product;
- Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alternation or modification of the product;
- Spillage of food or liquid, corrosion, rust or the use of wrong voltage;
- Lightning, accident or negligible use;
- War, fire, typhoon, flood or earthquake;
- Scratches or damage to plastic surface and all the other externally parts that are due to normal customer use.
REFUND & EXCHANGE
- All goods sold are neither returnable nor refundable.
- Refund only applicable if the item ordered is out of stock over one-week period of time.
- No obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- Consumer don’t want it after purchased it;
- The item did not meet your expectations;
- Consumer simply change their mind;
- Consumer bought an item by mistake;
- Consumer do not have sufficient expertise to use the item.
- Refund processing time
- It takes within 30 working days for your refund to be reflected in your bank account for all kind of transactions.
- All goods sold are not exchangeable unless the item received is under manufacturer defect within the 7 days from the date customer received.
- Customer are not allowed to cancel their items once ordered.
- Our company reserve the right to cancel your order at any time without prior notice as below:
- If your payment transaction failed.
- If your payment received is not sufficient.
- The items ordered is out of stock more than one-week period of time.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Company and no representation is made as to their content and accuracy. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
CHANGES OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time as it deems fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT:When you place any Order and/or Purchase any Product basing on This E-Store Website, you are deemed to have Read, Understood, and Agreed to the Terms and Conditions as stated herewith.